By Felnunmoi Gangte
Behold! SALE Season is here. With prices of the most luxurious brands dropping, discover these trendy men’s essentials at never before prices. Here is a list of the best buys for men and why you should own them today:
1. Solid White Shirt: It is an unwritten rule that a classic piece should be timeless and priceless. But the odds are in your favour — this slim fit, all-occasion, solid crisp white shirt with the smoothest fabric from Lagerfeld is available at an attractive price this season.
2. Red Engineered T-shirt- This Ben ShermanT-shirt is a must have. The striped pattern and the pocket at the chest give it a laid-back nautical look, perfect for any day wear. It is a versatile piece to style too. Wear it with denim shorts or khaki pants; pair them with slip-ons or moccasins and give off an easy-breezy cool vibe. The best part: the price is a style steal; better than any high street brands provide.
3. Leather Jacket: The magic that transforms a boy into an urban chic, street-sexy man is just a leather jacket away. This desirable black leather jacket from Chevignon with zipper in the front, ribbed cuffs and front pockets is the statement piece you have been saving up for! Pair it with any white shirt and washed denim or go all out and wear it with skinny black jeans.
4. Summer Blazer: Formal occasions during summer months can take a toll on your fashion statement. Not anymore. This lightweight linen and cotton-blend blazer from Ted Baker is the perfect tailored look, which is versatile too. Apart from the usual formal shirt and tailored pants, you could wear it over crew neck T-shirts and cotton shorts, pair it with loafers or leather strap sandals.
5. Brown Darby Summer Loafers: For the above-mentioned styles and other casual outfits, these brown loafers offer the trendiest and the most durable finish to the looks. A pair from Hudson gives off a holiday vibe because of the detailing in the shoes making it a must buy for all summer-long.
6. Tan Cane Mule Loafers: This sale season, we bring you shoes that do not make you choose style over comfort. This minimal, classy, slip-on loafer from House of Hounds is a luxury wear that does not burn a hole in the pocket. Team it with silky pajamas and oversize shirts for a royal luxe leisure wear inspired outfit.
7. Multi Coloured Sneakers: We have a collection of items for you to choose from; amongst them these sneakers are the right pair to invest on if you have a taste for all things trendy and comfortable. These sporty multi coloured sneakers from Armani Jeans play with contrasting and playful colour combinations. They are lightweight and comfortable, keeping your feet relaxed even when you are on the run.
Here’s wishing you a Sale Season’s Greetings!